Saturday, May 8, 2010

AMF

last night, i could'nt help but think of you.. i wanted to ask you to go home instead of being with other people.I know that Im so selfish,that I just want you to be with me ONLY and not with anyone else. When I woke up early this morning, I looked at you, and ask ny self if what I feel for you is really true or am i just wanting someone but i cant and ur the only one who'se there.but hell!! I so damn well know that this cant be.You're a very good friend to me and I know that your not into same sex relationship, but so am I...but hell i still like you..AND IM TRYING HARD TO FIGHT IT!!!

Sometimes I wished that you'd just go away.

I wanted to stop this craziness. This is the most effin shit I've ever experienced. Its ruining me and I know this is not good for me as it kills me..It makes me weak day by day, it keeps me from dreaming more,coz all i ever wanted is to be with you and hell,even if i know this aint good, the feeling is just so strong that i cant fight it.

I have to do something before this gets worst.

Darn!!!! I hate myself. I wanted to run away, far far away from you,but I know if I do I'd rather wish that I died.

I was never like this, I thought im just so attach coz ur a new friend and we compliment eah other on a lot of things and we enjoy stuffs together, but day after day, im liking you more...like i cat get enough of you,that looking at you makes me weaker, holding you makes me ask for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment