Monday, April 26, 2010

PMS 101

I've been experiencing PMS every last week of the month,and hell I hate it badly!!!
Im hating the people around me, im annoyed right away!!!
And even to this girl that I like,well, hoping this wont last coz i really dont like this feeling!!
Ive been hating people around her, even the one who just speaks to her that I feel have a crush on her..urrgghhh...Im like a kid.And i hate feelin like a kid!!!
So I firgured to look for treatments regarding PMS and below is the article I got....


PMS and Mood Swings


Almost all menstruating women experience physiological and psychological changes with their approaching periods. PMS and mood swings go hand in hand and can be termed as the worst days in a menstruating woman's life. **SO TRUE!!!!**


Symptoms of PMS and Mood Swings: (Ive rated the symptoms which I experience most of the time..actually,right at this moment)

1. Feeling of anger
2. Oversensitivity to minor issues
3. Depression for no apparent reason
4. Anxiety
5. Becoming clumsy or having butter fingers
6. Feeling of crying
7. Exaggerated mood swings
8. Tension
9. Changes in sexual desires
Loss of attention
Confusion
Forgetfulness
Difficulty to concentrate


There are a few common physical symptoms associated with PMS like
Breast tenderness
Bloating
Swelling in arms and legs
Migraines
Back pain
Temporary insomnia
Energy level changes
Nausea
Acne
Weight gain
Change of appetite and craving for certain foods


Treatment for PMS and Mood Swings
PMS and mood swings can be treated by various methods, with medical help. It is seen that not all medical approaches are useful to all women. Women can follow a healthy lifestyle that will help manage PMS and mood swings like:
Regular exercises
Avoiding salty food before menstruation
Reduction in caffeine intake
Stop smoking and avoid alcohol
Reducing the intake of refined sugars
Increase calcium and magnesium intake in diet
Drinking chamomile tea.
Natural estrogen replacement herbal remedies to help restore the hormonal balance
Yoga is the best way to relax and calm the feelings of anxiety and depression. It also helps restore the hormonal balance.


So, I figured, could I surpass every 4th week of the month until the end of my life?
OOHH.. I feel like a crap shit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment