Thursday, March 25, 2010

BACK TO ZERO?

Such a stupid girl.... i went home to my moms place last week coz my niece is graduating from prep-school, i dont wanna miss that part of life of my fave niece... well anyways, of all the kids, my niece's classmate is my ex's niece also...




And there's the rush again...





Though id shoot him an SMS and just say "hey,ur niece and my niece are classmates,isnt that fun?and hell,they are friends...great!!"... I struggled with it for quite awhile, but i had a relapse!!! I AM A LOSER!!!!! i reall cant belive that i did sent him an SMS, so he asks if i could go online coz he wants to ask my opinion about the car he's plannning to buy, he said im the only he thinks who could give him a reliable answer coz i have good taste for cars...So, I did...we did talked about cars, about just anything and he let me hear a song about two lovers drifting apart and having their own lives but still feel the connection...arrghhh, well obviously, he wants to tell me what he feels through that song...






And as soon as our conversation ended, I FELT LIKE IM SUCH A LOSER!!!! feels like im back to zero....



And on that day, i decided to go back to the city and just move on...




But i felt like i cheated my self...





Darn, its really hard to resist him...





No comments:

Post a Comment